Monday, January 12, 2009

The Triac Electric 2009


Finally, a modern freeway commuter that knows this is the 21st century. The pure electric TRIAC proclaims to the world, "yes, I am going to give the world's progressive people a way to protect what they love; yes, I am going to run longer than the previous EVs; and yes, I am going to do it in a seriously handsome fashion."

With an 80mph top speed and 100-mile range, sustainable driving is a real possibility. In fact, this ZERO emissions vehicle has an extra advantage of being allowed in the carpool lane with only a single occupant.

MSRP: $22,995

Charging takes 5 hours to go from zip to full, and is as simple as plugging in a toaster.

On the inside, sophisticated design features adorn a passenger cabin that exceeds your expectations for comfort and space. Throughout the TRIAC, modern lines blend with an innovative body style to project the confidence apropos for a truly revolutionary EV.

Green Vehicles, the world stays beautiful and you remain stylish.

1 comment:

Seatowngrrl said...

are they actually on the road yet? I have been watching them since last year. I know my husband would buy one if we could get our hands on one.